Wednesday, July 21, 2010

what is Luv......I dun understand..

I was fucking downed today…. As usual, I woke up on 5.25a.m. I then jumped out of my bed and dashed to the washroom, iron my school uniform. Stubbing my toe in the process, I then grabbed my school bag and took a ride in the school bus.
Ring…. The bell rang, we headed to assemble. In the process, there were few weird and questions popping up my mind as I wondered what’s going on today..? At first, one of the girl screamed in the classroom liked seeing ghost…. OMG…. The classroom was an attention for everyone. At that particular jiffy, roars and sounds kept risen up.
Next, we heated up some of teachers, 1st is Puan Zunaidah Zakaria our core curriculum, followed by our disciplinary master and last I got hair cut for that moment

At night, I used to check the called detail for my number. Then I registered for my bee… At first my bee wont to forward the password to me as she knew something is going wrong. At last, she forwarded the password to me that I used to log in her account. Out of my thinking, what I’ve seen was many alien numbers that is not belongs to me, but somebody…


Then I made a copy in my mini pen drive, questions kept thundering my mind as I was thinking. Did she could explain to me for all this things… when I was home; I dashed in front of my computer and turned it on. Then I started busy to check it all, there were few frequently numbers when my Love busy to send message but not me. Starting from the early morning my bee kept messaging on him. At the same time, every 30 minutes I put out my phone and gazed to the rectangle screen (hand phone). Unfortunately, I’ve never receive even a single message form my bee. She messaged to somebody but not me…


Every night, what my bee messaged me and said, “Good night I’m sleepy now” then I stopped to message her. Who knows, she continued message to the others. She was willing to sacrifice me everyday, every night. Then I started to realize, she is not belongs to me anymore. I called and let her to know all of these.



She asked me why I did it so on her and said thank you. I was so downed like the world crashing downed on my little heart. I was waiting her explanation… but she just kept it in silent. Tears started rolling down my cheek, I cried bitterly. I said, “How much I Love you, then how much I get hurt”

She told me everything as she was actually lying to me for so long. My bee met someone new, an Iban man. The guy is so kind to her, always brought her out for having food, tea and much more. Never is thinking, how it could happen on me…


She chooses to leave me behind and continue her new relationship. I don’t understand, more than half-year we’re staying together. But she is more likely to be someone else just around two months comparing to our 6 months relationship.


From that moment, Nick is death forever… because of love. I don’t understand what is actually loved…???? Death…..

No comments:

Post a Comment