Friday, September 10, 2010

I Love You....bee...but I cant to have you...


I've just completed to fast in a month before the Happy Raya is coming.....I tried to be stronger and stronger in order to force myself into fast....Yes I did it....I had fast for a whole month...I never take any food and drinks....but I've just started from 6 a.m untill 6.24pm..the I started to drinks and taking food....

Although it was so hard at the moment I fast, but I think it's worth if I fast for someone....someone really touching my soul and lmy ife....This is my bee...
maybe you're right, it was my fault to make you left me from behind. and this time, I am going to fast for you.. I love you bee, no matter what's going on..i Love you bee...it was a month a go I've never call my bee....I really miss you and listen from your sound...huhu... I do really miss you so much bee.....


No comments:

Post a Comment