Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am in Heaven (when you kiss me)


You capture me with a stare
I'll follow you anywhere
You lead me into temptation.
I guess you need to enjoy
I'm like a kid with a toy
I'm losing my concentration.
One kiss from you, I'm on fire
Your touch is all I desire
One look and you take me higher
You know I couldn't resist
Yeah I miss...every time I'm with you
Every time that we kiss!

Give me a kiss to build a dream on
And my imagination will thrive upon that kiss
Sweetheart, I ask no more than this
A kiss to build a dream on
Give me a kiss before you leave me
And my imagination will feed my hungry heart
Leave me one thing before we part
A kiss to build a dream on
____________________________________________________________________
These changed much meaningful in my whole life
For my friends N my chatting friends who are supported
me when I had faced a lot of problems...
greets....^_<

No comments:

Post a Comment