Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Something that is awesome in my life...

It was a very hot, stifling night and I could not sleep a wink. So I decided to kill my time by loitering in the Internet. It was 1 October 2008, I have met a lot of new chatting friends in the net. They were really thinking what I am thinking for... Today was a special days in my whole life. They seemed quite naughty at all and maybe a little horny...heheh.. to say the least. In the middle of chatting, they tried to hint me something that I won't to be done in my lifestyle... Firstly, I was really great to spend up all my leisure time just for chatting with them as well in Internet.


_____________________________________________________

We were share about our lifestyle to one another and they are really open minded people....that for sure...^_^ In the middle of conversation, we also turned on our web cam. We have chatted a lot of nonsense things as "Where is the passion in your life" he asked me. In no time at all, I answered "Home, in bed". Then we laughed as in Heaven. Being there friend is awesome because they really kind to me as how the way they talked and chatted with me.

____________________________________________________
They even taught me a lot of Foreign English slang such as the rude words. Is great.... They encouraged me to be more open minded but not to narrow my mind. They asked me to do something that is definitely not allowed by the Holy Jesus Christ, but I did....heheh.. Well, we were having fun in the Internet...

____________________________________________________

Surely, now I'm more open minded person, easy going and everything that could be awesome to me... They said I have a cute and warm smile, especially my eyes a if....But however, I denied for that at all. "I am not " I denied for their sweet words. All and all, these excellent incident will never put out my mind as thought they seemed nice.

___________________________________________________
Last but not least, all I can say is being their friend is great...heheh..^_<>