Saturday, September 26, 2009

@@...Raya Time....@@

On the 22th of September, it was Raya ke-3.........hahhaa
everybody is liked a kid which wanna get (Duit Raya) frm others....for me I joined a group of my so called Barbarian friend (My classmates) to celebrate Raya....It was so ridiculous.....we rented a Bus....a mini Bus frm home to home......amidst the Raya, we headed to our organizer, "Faridah"s home 1st then followed by Andy...Doa.......and more........

It was so rock when we headed to our Teacher Sobrie home....his home is crowded like a ikan satin...hhaha and the worst thing is there was a lasy warned us and said @@@ JANGAN kasih hbis Curry saya@@....shit...it was a joke i think....heheh

well...well.......Hey Tell me anything happen when u were Beaufort or k.k......If u noticed this message....Mizz u ..Nickie.... I mean the k.k M g



It's me......Nickie cute guy hahaha





My frnz Vincent


C Yusuf......Budak Oc....hahaha



@@...Mr. Ng and me.......@@



Fizah......!!!!



Fizah and Nickie @ Nick


Faridah......@ Oeganizer

Rombongan Raya....hahahha