Friday, October 2, 2009

wat a fuckiNg nigHt.........

It was 2 night the power cut continuously........... Jesus.....
I am not suppose to deserve it............at the midnight the thunders were booming fiercely.....
My God......I was lying on the sofa....til half-past 4 early in the morning.....bcoz of my so called assignment....hahaha I was lying for all night...without finish my homework......hahahah

I packed all things dashed to my room..........Jumped to my bed and continued my dreams hahahha

5.28 I woke up reluctantly......I stood over the wall for a few minutes before changing my school uniform......hahaha

before I step out from the Auto gate......The chickenshit dog dashed out without look at me.......
I asked (wong zai)dog......he ignored from.... my God.....The school bus arrived parked in front of me....I was so embarrassed, as I was the attention from the school bus.......Mummy.....help.....hahha
Fortunately....my dog is returned home at last.....
wat a awful day .........