Sunday, October 11, 2009

My life is nothin and there is no reason to live anymore....

today was a sunny day.....it looks cool to me......but When I am sitting in front of the compt.....I am so happy.....and wanna get access to the Internet as fast as I can.....

Not long after that....my unique XXX is online.....I am so happy and nudged XXX.....but all and all.....xxx asked me to leave xxx....I was so up sad bcoz of xxx.........bcoz of me....xxx fights with couple........oh my God......what is happens........in my paradise................What I suppose to do......Don knoe......xxx said....fight with couple is like hell......I even could fell it....

I cannot imagine how could I leave my angel to others.........

I am so sorry.......to both of you.......

Love is blind.....
if u luv someone, but your love doesn't pay attention in u..... not interest in u...How do u feel....?? and yr love forced u to do something that u don want to be, is like ending your life.....u have no reason to live anymore.......That is wat I feel now........ and is like telling a whore that she cannot fuck again............If this is wat you want to be......then nothing I can do.....the only thing I can do is Doa kan kamu berdua.....