Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Karaok.........time...@@











Here is my frenx...Kaivun....with his gorlz frnzsss...



we were so happy at night by headed to the Karaok club.....It is nice rite......going to the Ktv club, playing like kids, sing liked the stars hahha.....damn rock in my life....

In lives.....we do need to fulfill our leisure time....likes go to clubbing, get drunk....dances like the monkey....It is me....@2@ .the real Nicke....@@@ I like to be the real of me....I wont care how the other's perception to me...some of them will juz say I am juz wasting my time and my pocket money...So what..!!! There is nothing we can expect what will happen at the next seconds......who's know will be the End Of the World.....am i rite...??? heheh.....so please........

be the real of You...like the real Nick....heheh





My frenz......Ena....



















wat a super sweetssss sounds....





Nickie is Singing there...haha











Korean Guys....match with Korean model.....haha