Wednesday, December 2, 2009

a nite that changed my life into .......

On the 27th of November.....My life is getting more meaningful and so sweets like heaven.......We met at nite.....a place that belongs to you and me......Only you and me know the place that we had been.....
a night that you and me...U seem liked my angel and I am your Prince...only prince.... When I turned around, u kissed me suddenly, and hugs me tightly and so was me.. The feeling was like heaven....a real love that we can go it through in our life eternally.... It cannot be described by words, but it could be imagined if u re using your real heart to feel it. Surely you will get it... My ayang said almost 100% my Ayang told me about her....I love my ayang very much... We slept over a night till the next day...I left my ayang the next day from the place that only u and me.....My ayang went to Sipadan Island....

At last, I couldn't imagine the time my ayang told me on the way to airport Tawau....I cried bitterly...I hate these feeling, is liked a mountain of stone crushed over my heart and broke into million pieces...... I was so suffering like hell and my eyes were reddened by (YOU), tears kept rolling down over my cheek...but my ayang said," please let me go back". I just answered ok reluctuntly..because I realized I cant make it change.... It was 29th November 2009, 7.39pm my ayang stepped into the flight, preparing to depart....8.40 pm, my ayang arrived at the airport.....

30th of November, I thought I am the blissful one in the World as my ayang shows a bit change the way how she treats me.......maybe I am thinking that lastly, my ayang could let me get into her(YOUR) life.....It was so nice and romance you know..My ayng kept messaging me...1st of December 2009, My ayang messaged me early in the morning and said that, I have stomach-ache and caused diarrhea". Plus....my ayang told me it was so painful and couldn't get a stand.....Oh My GOD....I was so frightening and nervous about my ayng...I wanted to beside my ayang at the time as if possible..... Then I asked my ayang to have a visit with doctor....Then she is ok the next...I just advised my ayang to have some porridge and the salty egg..Never to have the greasy food....."Only brand water is not greasy here', my ayang answered me.....

If u notice this message that is only for my ayang...plz......always remember what I always said to u.....and what makes trust and Believe........I 've learned it from u....LUV u ayang.....

No comments:

Post a Comment