Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Lost Without You

14th December 2009, We'd broke.......totally broke.....I quited because my Luv said we will never be together again.....Amidst my heart is bleeding.......My Luv said that to me....My heart was thunder and booming with fear....I cried so much times..never appreciate from me...it was my ayang......she has a few thousands of admires.....Lastly it came into my life........it is inevitable from happens.......

Because of you......I ended everything..My future is colourful at 1st....but now.....it is decorated like Hell.......Because of u.....I even sacrificed everything......Just because of u.....what I had is just a ray of hope......a ray of Hope.....But u ruined it for everything...You always said I'm nt mature.....I even tried as hard to change myself to be more matured......Now.....Yes....I'm really matured....but what u give me is all about tears.....ashamed....and so damn much more.....

I even rather we never know each others....what you said take it very simple....simpler and simplest.......U re such a Judge....you never think the other feeling...you just go it with your way......never think the others....This is you........My 1st.....and will be my last in my life......anyhow.....I still Luv u........My 1st Luv.......ayang..... no word can describe my ayang....

No comments:

Post a Comment