Friday, December 18, 2009

Salt makes me feel like...

Even now I still LuV my ayang......very much...very much......I cant believe my ayang went to k.L just to meet her boy friend...I am so suck.....and I hate myself by losing my ayang...what I've done.... am I wrong....??? Even now I cant find the real answer the main factor.....Last night, my Ayang broke in my dream again....My ayang told me she was so sad and upset...Is blur..and blur...

I messaged my ayang..and told me....shopping with her boyfriend.....What ....!!! I am just pretend like nothing..but I just hide it....and....!!!
It is not nice...not good....but what I can do....ther is nothing I can do....to my Ayang.....
Everyday, My ayang make the thought in my mind...and make a conclusion before I getting unconsciously Luv U Ayang.....no matter wherever go and whatever you do...please take very careful of yourself....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....Luv u Ayang....

1 comment: