Saturday, October 10, 2009

10th October 2009

Wat all we have done is like shit.....................early in the morning I took a ride on my grandpa's car to school...............


and I was the 1st one who was there followed by the others...................We juz gathered in tuckshop for so long..............juz bcoz for there so called Raya time...????? don knoe wht the hell it was...........thinking juz wasting my mother's fucking time.............

here we took some pictures......before the jamuan.....


Nickie.......@@lol...










FariedaH........My friend....the buzziesssss one in our class....











Nick_zai........yeh...yeh...

My frenz...Nir..sexyyyyy....


cool............girls......ladies is not only preety...they are quite naughty like boy.....haha

They deserved for that....everyone is fallen on the floor......hahahaha wat a bunch of naughty girls....

Our belove papa cikgu Azmi.......and my pig dog friends..hahhaa 6 Rendah Aspirasi......2009 is an active class....wat a hustle and bustle class....everyone like to eat in class.....curi makan.....hahaha

A bunch of Monkey Stars....wakakaa


LoVe style.....hhihi













Sometimes I am really don knoe why the girls like to do it..... and now I realized bcoz this is their style...and maybe their hobby @@!!!


Hilda Kimsin......Our ;;;dai Ka jie;;;